Our experienced consultants help your firm understand demand for your goods and services in China and bring the right insights, ideas and recommendations to the table that are neededfor market entry decisions (and no, we don't always say enter). In conducting this comprehensive market assessment some of the key questions we may determine:
- How large is the market for your product in China, what is the size of your potential market, and how is this expected to grow over time?
- To what extent should your product be localized for the China market?
- What are the other key success factors for your business in China?
- How should your product be positioned in the market?
- What are your competitors doing, and how are they positioned?
- Who would be the core customers of your goods or services, and what are their key consumption habits and characteristics?
- What geographies or city tiers should you be targeting for market entry?
- What concepts or distribution channels are most effective for bringing your product to your customers?
- What trends are affecting your markets and what do they mean for your business?
"We were completely unaware that although we had not entered China, there already existed a handful of Chinese names used for our company across fashion message boards and blogs."
-A Leading Fashion House