To sell successfully in China, companies can no longer strip down a product to its basics and re-package it for cheap, mass consumption purposes anymore. Since the advent of China's entrance to the international economic landscape, the Chinese consumer has become a finicky, and often-times, misunderstood consumer. We can help you wade through the ocean of ambiguity and questions to ensure you get the targeted insights that will drive success.
- What is your brand awareness and perception amongst Chinese customers?
- How are the customers being educated about your products?
- How much are customers willing to pay for your products?
- How has your brand perception evolved?
- How do you engage with the Chinese target consumer?
- What are people saying about your brand?
- What are the purchasing behaviours of each of your target customer groups?
"Consumer spending in our target market is much, much higher than we had anticipated."
-Head of BD, Fortune 500 Apparel Company